Friday, January 11, 2013

TOO WORDY!

This series is too wordy that it makes me typeset it!
I was about to drop the series but I'll change my mind and give it a try if someone applies for typesetting it.

ON ANOTHER NEWS: I didnt clean this chapter! This was thanks to "lee" who contacted us to help on this manga. apparently, he cleaned this chapter for 13thhour scans long ago but due to the group failing it was just another wasted effort til now. thanks lee I forgot you scanlation nickname.

you can grab the chapter here. for now, WE WILL ONLY PUT OUR 24 HOUR DELAY POLICY FOR RENAI SHIMASEN KA? !!!! another update is that its on typesetting.

P.S. we also bought the 4 past renai shimasen ka chapters recently and PAST MAGAZINES are really expensive. please help us buy raws.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh why doesn't the link work? It says something about system time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for translate this series, the chapter 6 is missing, this link corresponds to WM-S;T-ch5. Where can I find the chapter 6. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sbcjf35aexk88yb i named it wrong before so yeah.

    ReplyDelete